Well, this week was a productive one - I finally got the graphics for my name and hailing port on the back of my boat. I also got the camper top installed for some shade - you'll see it fits right into the stock Sunbrella setup and I don't have to take it down just to put my stock rear curtain back up. They sewed another zipper above the stock rear curtain zipper so I could keep them both up and out of the way. I got a custom helm cover made. I had some strategically placed snaps and posts installed on the canvas itself as well as the underside of the radar arch for quickly snapping back my isen glass for ventilation instead of having to roll it up. I'm really happy with how the job turned out.